I do not accept or bill insurance
(sincere apologies) : (
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT INSURANCE
- You pay at time of service: debit, credit.
- Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover & Health Benefit cards.
- If you choose to submit your claims to your insurance carrier you will designate me as an "out-of-network provider."
- I give you insurance-ready billing to send to your insurance company.
- If they choose to pay anything toward your therapy they will send you a check directly.
- They will pay a substantially smaller amount than if you see a practitioner that is IN-Network.
If You Rely on Insurance
- You will be better off seeing someone who takes your insurance as designated provider for your specific carrier.
- There are many competent practitioners in the area who do take insurance,
- 415. Initial 2 hr. Intake
- 189. Individual 50 min.
- 415. Couples/Family 2 hr.
Multi-hour sessions are billed at the rates above.
Off-site sessions are
- 415 for the first hour
- 189 for subsequent hours
- Plus Travel